Subject Areas on Research
- Association of center volume with mortality and complications in pediatric heart surgery.
- Continuing care retirement communities: prospects for reducing institutional long-term care.
- Degenerative Spondylolisthesis: An Analysis of the Nationwide Inpatient Sample Database.
- Hip fracture outcomes: does surgeon or hospital volume really matter?
- Institutional volume and the effect of recipient risk on short-term mortality after orthotopic heart transplant.
- National trends in spinal fusion for cervical spondylotic myelopathy.
- Re-evaluating the volume-outcome relationship in hemodialysis patients.
- The epidemiology of ventilator-associated pneumonia in a network of community hospitals: a prospective multicenter study.
- The structure of critical care transfer networks.
- Trends in surgical use and associated patient outcomes in the treatment of acoustic neuroma.
Keywords of People