Subject Areas on Research
- "The Saudi healthcare system: a view from the minaret": more similarities than differences.
- Applying quality improvement principles to achieve healthy work organizations.
- Building communities of care for military children and families.
- Building on the HIV chronic care platform to address noncommunicable diseases in sub-Saharan Africa: a research agenda.
- Managing health care organizations: where professionalism meets complexity science.
- More benefits of coaching.
- New "One Health" strategies needed for detection and control of emerging pathogens at Cantonese live animal markets, China.
- Plastic surgery within the Veterans Affairs Medical System: proposed modified indications for operative procedures.
- Why Bayesian analysis hasn't caught on in healthcare decision making.
- [Health services in Canada and Norway. Looked at from the psychiatric point of view].
Keywords of People