Subject Areas on Research
- Association of hsp70 polymorphisms with risk of noise-induced hearing loss in Chinese automobile workers.
- Feasibility of a bilateral 4000-6000 Hz notch as a phenotype for genetic association analysis.
- Frequency-specific association of antibodies against heat shock proteins 60 and 70 with noise-induced hearing loss in Chinese workers.
- Hearing loss among older construction workers: Updated analyses.
- Insulin-dependent diabetic microangiopathy in the inner ear.
- Restoring synaptic connections in the inner ear after noise damage.
- Slow NMDA-EPSCs at synapses critical for song development are not required for song learning in zebra finches.
- Sound induced vertigo: superior canal dehiscence resulting from blast exposure.