Subject Areas on Research
- A physiologic comparison of external cardiac massage techniques.
- An experimental comparison in dogs of expired air and oxygen ventilation during external cardiac massage.
- Anesthetic management of an AAI pacemaker patient with paroxysmal atrial fibrillation during colorectal surgery.
- Part 6: Alternative Techniques and Ancillary Devices for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation: 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
- Physiologic determinants of coronary blood flow during external cardiac massage.
- THE NATURE AND MANAGEMENT OF ELECTRIC SHOCK.
- The influence of manual chest compression rate on hemodynamic support during cardiac arrest: high-impulse cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Transesophageal echocardiographic observations in a patient undergoing closed-chest massage.