Subject Areas on Research
- A pilot study of clinical agreement in cardiovascular preparticipation examinations: how good is the standard of care?
- Accuracy and reliability of apical S3 gallop detection.
- Clinical and echocardiographic characteristics of patients with mitral anular calcification. Comparison with age- and sex-matched control subjects.
- Clinical auscultation skills in pediatric residents.
- Clinical characteristics useful in screening for renovascular disease.
- Clinical problem-solving. A key miscommunication--an 81-year-old woman presented to the emergency department with increasing abdominal distention, nausea, and vomiting.
- Delayed postmyectomy ventricular septal defect.
- Development of a risk score for atrial fibrillation (Framingham Heart Study): a community-based cohort study.
- Echocardiographic evaluation of tricuspid valve endocarditis: an M mode and two dimensional study.
- Images in cardiovascular medicine. Noninvasive characterization of left atrial mass.
- Risk assessment for incident heart failure in individuals with atrial fibrillation.
- The hemodynamic simulation of mitral regurgitation in ventricular septal defect after myocardial infarction.
- Time, now, to recover the fun in the physical examination rather than abandon it.
- Utility of amino-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide testing for prediction of 1-year mortality in patients with dyspnea treated in the emergency department.
Keywords of People