Subject Areas on Research
- Cimetidine 800 mg twice daily for healing erosions and ulcers in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Effect of different coffees on esophageal acid contact time and symptoms in coffee-sensitive subjects.
- Esophageal contractile segment impedance from high-resolution impedance manometry correlates with mean nocturnal baseline impedance and acid exposure time from 24-hour pH-impedance monitoring.
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Monitoring.
- Modulation of salivation and heartburn in response to the site of acid infusion in the human oesophagus.
- Overutilization of endoscopic surveillance in nondysplastic Barrett's esophagus: a multicenter study.
- Racial differences in the frequency of symptoms and complications of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease.
- Randomized Trial of Medical versus Surgical Treatment for Refractory Heartburn.
- The yield and the predictors of esophageal pathology when upper endoscopy is used for the initial evaluation of dysphagia.