Subject Areas on Research
- Cimetidine 800 mg twice daily for healing erosions and ulcers in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Effect of different coffees on esophageal acid contact time and symptoms in coffee-sensitive subjects.
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Monitoring.
- Health-related quality of life and severity of symptoms in patients with Barrett's esophagus and gastroesophageal reflux disease patients without Barrett's esophagus.
- Modulation of salivation and heartburn in response to the site of acid infusion in the human oesophagus.
- Overutilization of endoscopic surveillance in nondysplastic Barrett's esophagus: a multicenter study.
- Prevalence of dyspepsia, heartburn, and peptic ulcer disease in veterans.
- The yield and the predictors of esophageal pathology when upper endoscopy is used for the initial evaluation of dysphagia.