Subject Areas on Research
- A prescription for clinical immunology: the pills are available and ready for testing. A review.
- Changing mesophilic wastewater sludge digestion into thermophilic operation at Terminal Island Treatment Plant.
- Demographic and ecological effects on patterns of parasitism in eastern chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes schweinfurthii) in Gombe National Park, Tanzania.
- Global Mammal Parasite Database version 2.0.
- High diversity of medically important gastrointestinal rodent-borne helminths in Singapore.
- Immunomodulation of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis by helminth ova immunization.
- Inhibition of barnacle larval settlement and crustacean toxicity of some hoplonemertine pyridyl alkaloids.
- Interactions between micro- and macroparasites predict microparasite species richness across primates.
- Nitric oxide production and nitric oxide synthase type 2 expression by human mononuclear phagocytes: a review.
- Not infection with parasitic worms, but rather colonization with therapeutic helminths.
- Patterns of host specificity and transmission among parasites of wild primates.
- Ranging patterns and parasitism in primates.
- Reconstitution of the human biome as the most reasonable solution for epidemics of allergic and autoimmune diseases.
Keywords of People