Subject Areas on Research
- A novel murine oncornavirus with dual eco- and xenotropic properties.
- Comparison of systemic and mucosal immunization with helper-dependent adenoviruses for vaccination against mucosal challenge with SHIV.
- Cross-dressing the virion: the transcapsidation of adeno-associated virus serotypes functionally defines subgroups.
- Intracellular cleavage of an SSV coded gag-related protein.
- Polypeptides of endogenous avian C-type viruses: their detection in the plasma membrane of normal and infected cells.
- Replication of heterologous combinations of helper and defective RNA of citrus tristeza virus.
- Two levels of restriction by mouse or cat cells of murine sarcoma virus coated by endogenous xenotropic oncornavirus.
Keywords of People