Subject Areas on Research
- Adherence of bacteria to mammalian cells: inhibition by tunicamycin and streptovirudin.
- Clinical isolates of measles virus use CD46 as a cellular receptor.
- Complex Antigens Drive Permissive Clonal Selection in Germinal Centers.
- Measles Virus Hemagglutinin epitopes immunogenic in natural infection and vaccination are targeted by broad or genotype-specific neutralizing monoclonal antibodies.
- Memory B Cells that Cross-React with Group 1 and Group 2 Influenza A Viruses Are Abundant in Adult Human Repertoires.
- Nature of the 3'-terminal sequences of the plus and minus strands of the S1 gene of reovirus serotypes 1, 2 and 3.
- Springs and hinges: dynamic coiled coils and discontinuities.