Subject Areas on Research
- Abnormal joint and bone wound healing in hemophilia mice is improved by extending factor IX activity after hemarthrosis.
- Blood in the joint: effects of hemarthrosis on meniscus health and repair techniques.
- Consequences of intra-articular bleeding in haemophilia: science to clinical practice and beyond.
- Differentiating pyogenic arthritis from spontaneous hemarthrosis in patients with hemophilia.
- Dysregulated Inflammatory Response Related to Cartilage Degradation after ACL Injury.
- Hip arthroplasty in hemophilic arthropathy.
- Management of injuries to the anterior cruciate ligament: results of a survey of orthopaedic surgeons in Canada.