Subject Areas on Research
- Abnormal joint and bone wound healing in hemophilia mice is improved by extending factor IX activity after hemarthrosis.
- Bleeding symptoms and laboratory correlation in patients with severe von Willebrand disease.
- Consequences of intra-articular bleeding in haemophilia: science to clinical practice and beyond.
- Differentiating pyogenic arthritis from spontaneous hemarthrosis in patients with hemophilia.
- Evaluation of acute traumatic hemarthrosis of the knee joint.
- Hip arthroplasty in hemophilic arthropathy.
- Management of injuries to the anterior cruciate ligament: results of a survey of orthopaedic surgeons in Canada.
- Successful use of recombinant factor VIIa in patient with severe haemophilia A during synovectomy.