Subject Areas on Research
- CTA As an Adjuvant Tool for Acute Intra-abdominal or Gastrointestinal Bleeding.
- Cystic disease of liver and kidney with portal hypertension. A cause of sudden unexpected hematemesis.
- Gastrointestinal hemorrhage due to complicated gastroduodenal ulcer disease in liver transplant patients taking sirolimus.
- Letter: Esophageal hemorrhage due to pancreatitis.
- The utility of upper endoscopy in patients with concomitant upper gastrointestinal bleeding and acute myocardial infarction.