Subject Areas on Research
- CT and MR imaging of acute cranial trauma.
- Epidural haematoma after lumbar disc surgery causing radiculopathy.
- Persistent extra-axial post-surgical collections and Propionibacterium acnes infection. Presentation of two cases and literature review.
- Prenatal diagnosis of a trauma-related fetal epidural hematoma.
- Rapid infusion system for neurosurgical treatment of massive intraoperative hemorrhage.
- Spontaneous cervical epidural hematoma: case report and literature review.
- The electroencephalogram in pediatric practice: its use and abuse.
- Vertex epidural hematomas: imaging findings and diagnostic pitfalls.