Subject Areas on Research
- CT and MR imaging of acute cranial trauma.
- Prenatal diagnosis of a trauma-related fetal epidural hematoma.
- Rapid infusion system for neurosurgical treatment of massive intraoperative hemorrhage.
- Spontaneous cervical epidural hematoma: case report and literature review.
- The electroencephalogram in pediatric practice: its use and abuse.
- The use of recombinant activated factor VII in three patients with central nervous system hemorrhages associated with factor VII deficiency.
- Vertex epidural hematomas: imaging findings and diagnostic pitfalls.