Subject Areas on Research
- Bilateral posterior fossa subdural haematomas secondary to anticoagulant therapy.
- Cavernous hemangioma of the skull presenting with subdural hematoma. Case report.
- Comparison of the ABC/2 estimation technique to computer-assisted volumetric analysis of intraparenchymal and subdural hematomas complicating the GUSTO-1 trial.
- Imaging the infant retina with a hand-held spectral-domain optical coherence tomography device.
- Intracranial hemorrhage after coronary thrombolysis with tissue plasminogen activator.
- New onset focal weakness in children with Down syndrome.
- Rapid infusion system for neurosurgical treatment of massive intraoperative hemorrhage.
- Reformatted images improve the detection rate of acute traumatic subdural hematomas on brain CT compared with axial images alone.
- Subdural hematoma and lupus anticoagulants.
- The electroencephalogram in pediatric practice: its use and abuse.
Keywords of People