Subject Areas on Research
- Bilateral posterior fossa subdural haematomas secondary to anticoagulant therapy.
- Cavernous hemangioma of the skull presenting with subdural hematoma. Case report.
- Comparison of the ABC/2 estimation technique to computer-assisted volumetric analysis of intraparenchymal and subdural hematomas complicating the GUSTO-1 trial.
- Has the frequency of bleeding changed over time for patients presenting with an acute coronary syndrome? The global registry of acute coronary events.
- Hospital costs, incidence, and inhospital mortality rates of traumatic subdural hematoma in the United States.
- Imaging the infant retina with a hand-held spectral-domain optical coherence tomography device.
- Intracranial hemorrhage after coronary thrombolysis with tissue plasminogen activator.
- New onset focal weakness in children with Down syndrome.
- Rapid infusion system for neurosurgical treatment of massive intraoperative hemorrhage.
- Reformatted images improve the detection rate of acute traumatic subdural hematomas on brain CT compared with axial images alone.
- Subdural hematoma and lupus anticoagulants.
- The current role of SPECT in imaging subdural hematoma.
- The electroencephalogram in pediatric practice: its use and abuse.
- The use of recombinant activated factor VII in three patients with central nervous system hemorrhages associated with factor VII deficiency.
- Treatment of direct carotid-cavernous fistulas with flow diversion - does it work?
Keywords of People