Subject Areas on Research
- Block of Kir channels by flonicamid disrupts salivary and renal excretion of insect pests.
- Distinct functional properties of sodium channel variants are associated with usage of alternative exons in Nilaparvata lugens.
- Molecular characterization of DSC1 orthologs in invertebrate species.
- Self-cleaning of superhydrophobic surfaces by self-propelled jumping condensate.
- The roles of growth regulation and appendage patterning genes in the morphogenesis of treehopper pronota.
- Toxicity of a formulation of the insecticide indoxacarb to the tarnished plant bug, Lygus lineolaris (Hemiptera: Miridae), and the big-eyed bug, Geocoris punctipes (Hemiptera: Lygaeidae).
- Two insulin receptors determine alternative wing morphs in planthoppers.
- Ultrastructural changes accompanying secretion and cell death in the molting glands of an insect (Oncopeltus).