Subject Areas on Research
- A naturally occurring gamma globin gene mutation enhances SP1 binding activity.
- A novel reduced-intensity conditioning regimen for unrelated umbilical cord blood transplantation in children with nonmalignant diseases.
- Chronic graft-versus-host disease and other late complications of bone marrow transplantation.
- Erythrocytes of the human neonate.
- Familial association of primary pulmonary hypertension and a new low-oxygen affinity beta-chain hemoglobinopathy, Hb Washtenaw.
- Haemoglobinopathies and the clinical epidemiology of malaria: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Hemoglobin sickle-Lepore: report of two siblings and review of the literature.
- Hemoglobinopathies: slicing the Gordian knot of Plasmodium falciparum malaria pathogenesis.
- Molecular diagnosis of hemoglobinopathies and other red blood cell disorders.
- Ocular manifestations of hematologic disorders.
- Posttransplant autoimmune hemolytic anemia and other autoimmune cytopenias are increased in very young infants undergoing unrelated donor umbilical cord blood transplantation.
- Red blood cell disorders in recently arrived African immigrants to Gran Canaria, Spain.
- Red cell disturbances in the feto-maternal unit.
- Reduced-intensity conditioning (RIC) in children with nonmalignant disorders (NMD) undergoing unrelated donor umbilical cord blood transplantation (UCBT).
- Umbilical cord blood stem cells: application for the treatment of patients with hemoglobinopathies.
- Umbilical cord blood transplantation for non-malignant diseases.
Keywords of People