Subject Areas on Research
- Acute hemolysis in a patient with cytomegalovirus pneumonitis treated with intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG).
- Acute myeloblastic leukemia in paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria. Evidence of evolution from the abnormal paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria clone.
- Estimation of a valuation function for a diabetes mellitus-specific preference-based measure of health: the Diabetes Utility Index.
- Experimental transfusion reactions and disseminated intravascular coagulation produced by incompatible plasma in monkeys.
- Experimental transfusion reactions in monkeys: haemolytic, coagulant and renal effects of transfused isoimmune IgG and IgM.
- More on hydrocarbon-induced hemolysis.