Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of alpha-toxin hla gene variants, alpha-toxin expression levels, and levels of antibody to alpha-toxin in hemodialysis and postsurgical patients with Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia.
- Experimental transfusion reactions in monkeys: haemolytic, coagulant and renal effects of transfused isoimmune IgG and IgM.
- Interactions of the complement system with endotoxic lipopolysaccharides in immunoglobulin-deficient sera.
- Localization of functionally different guinea-pig spleen cells in albumin gradients.
- Microbiological and genotypic analysis of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia.
- Persistent bacteremia due to methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infection is associated with agr dysfunction and low-level in vitro resistance to thrombin-induced platelet microbicidal protein.
- Vitamin A in liposomes. Inhibition of complement binding and alteration of membrane structure.