Subject Areas on Research
- An outbreak of Escherichia coli O157 infection following exposure to a contaminated building.
- Basic fibroblast growth factor among children with diarrhea-associated hemolytic uremic syndrome.
- Clinical outcome after conversion to FK 506 (tacrolimus) therapy for acute graft-versus-host disease resistant to cyclosporine or for cyclosporine-associated toxicities.
- Hemolytic-uremic syndrome and Entamoeba histolytica infection.
- How I treat thrombocytopenia in pregnancy.
- Mitomycin-induced hemolytic-uremic syndrome.
- Moyamoya vasculopathy in a child after hemolytic uremic syndrome: a possible etiopathogenesis.
- Patterns of platelet response in idiopathic TTP/HUS: frequency of declining platelet counts with plasma exchange and the recognition and significance of a pseudo refractory state.
- Post transfusion non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema in a patient with chemotherapy-related hemolytic uremic syndrome.
- Rapamycin (sirolimus) for treatment of chronic graft-versus-host disease.
- Renal Recovery Years After Initial Diagnosis of Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome.
- Renal transplantation in adults with thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura/haemolytic-uraemic syndrome.
- The United States National Prospective Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Study: microbiologic, serologic, clinical, and epidemiologic findings.
- The renal manifestations and outcome of thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura/hemolytic uremic syndrome in adults.