Subject Areas on Research
- A young male with history of alcohol abuse with opacified left hemithorax and massive hemoptysis.
- Bronchopericardial fistula after placement of an automatic implantable cardioverter defibrillator: radiographic and CT findings.
- Congenital agenesis of the right pulmonary artery.
- Congenital heart disease and pulmonary hypertension.
- Coughing up blood: Behçet's disease.
- Cystic fibrosis in a black woman.
- Endobronchial telangiectasias and hemoptysis in scleroderma.
- Esophageal varices in association with unilateral pulmonary vein atresia.
- Hemoptysis following Mustard repair: a late complication.
- Index of suspicion.
- Phase 1 Study of Accelerated Hypofractionated Radiation Therapy With Concurrent Chemotherapy for Stage III Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: CALGB 31102 (Alliance).
- Role of the interventional pulmonologist in the intensive care unit.
- Significance of hemoptysis following thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction.
Keywords of People