Subject Areas on Research
- A young male with history of alcohol abuse with opacified left hemithorax and massive hemoptysis.
- Bronchopericardial fistula after placement of an automatic implantable cardioverter defibrillator: radiographic and CT findings.
- Clinicopathological Conference of the Medical University of South Carolina. "A young man with recurrent hemoptysis and renal failure".
- Congenital agenesis of the right pulmonary artery.
- Congenital heart disease and pulmonary hypertension.
- Coughing up blood: Behçet's disease.
- Cystic fibrosis in a black woman.
- Endobronchial telangiectasias and hemoptysis in scleroderma.
- Esophageal varices in association with unilateral pulmonary vein atresia.
- Index of suspicion.
- Intrapulmonary Activated Factor VII for Hemoptysis Complicating Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy.
- Major and massive hemoptysis: reassessment of conservative management.
- Phase 1 Study of Accelerated Hypofractionated Radiation Therapy With Concurrent Chemotherapy for Stage III Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: CALGB 31102 (Alliance).
- Role of the interventional pulmonologist in the intensive care unit.
- Significance of hemoptysis following thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction.
- Spinal Arterial Blood Supply Does Not Arise from the Bronchial Arteries: A Detailed Analysis of Angiographic Studies Performed for Hemoptysis.
Keywords of People