Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of an acquired inhibitor to coagulation factor V. Antibody binding to the second C-type domain of factor V inhibits the binding of factor V to phosphatidylserine and neutralizes procoagulant activity.
- Correction of hypoprothrombinemia by immunosuppressive treatment of the lupus anticoagulant-hypoprothrombinemia syndrome.
- Elevated urokinase-type plasminogen activator level and bleeding in amyloidosis: case report and literature review.
- Evidence for genetic homogeneity in a familial platelet disorder with predisposition to acute myelogenous leukemia (FPD/AML).
- Guidelines for bleeding disorders in women.
- Hemorrhagic cystitis after allogeneic bone marrow transplantation in children: clinical characteristics and outcome.
- Increased releasable vascular plasminogen activator and a bleeding diathesis.
- Inhibitory anti-factor V antibodies bind to the factor V C2 domain and are associated with hemorrhagic manifestations.
- Introduction to a review series on new therapeutics for inherited and acquired bleeding conditions.
- Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Durable Polymer Cobalt-Chromium Everolimus-Eluting Stents in Patients at High Bleeding Risk: A Patient-Level Stratified Analysis From Four Postapproval Studies.
- Massive transfusion: blood component ratios.
- Obstetric management of adolescents with bleeding disorders.
- Safety and efficacy of holmium: YAG laser lithotripsy in patients with bleeding diatheses.
- Sex differences in major bleeding with glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors: results from the CRUSADE (Can Rapid risk stratification of Unstable angina patients Suppress ADverse outcomes with Early implementation of the ACC/AHA guidelines) initiative.
- Shock wave lithotripsy or ureteroscopy for the management of proximal ureteral calculi: an old discussion revisited.
- The central role of thrombin in bleeding disorders.
- Topical thrombin and acquired coagulation factor inhibitors: clinical spectrum and laboratory diagnosis.
- Use of ureteroscopy and holmium:YAG laser in patients with bleeding diatheses.
- Vincristine therapy for severe platelet alloimmunization.
- Women and bleeding disorders.
Keywords of People
- Preminger, Glenn Michael, James F. Glenn, M.D. Distinguished Professor of Urology, Surgery, Urology