Subject Areas on Research
- Cholesterol granuloma of the lateral ventricle. Case report.
- Drusen of the optic disc. A retrospective study in cadaver eyes.
- Iron metabolism and cell membranes. I. Relation between ferritin and hemosiderin in bile and biliary excretion of lysosome contents.
- Pigmented eyelid cysts revisited: apocrine retention cyst chromhidrosis.
- Surgical outcome in patients with epilepsy with occult vascular malformations treated with lesionectomy.
- Thrombospondin-1 is required for normal murine pulmonary homeostasis and its absence causes pneumonia.