Subject Areas on Research
- Diagnosis of pulmonary hemosiderosis by MR imaging.
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Hemosiderosis as a Mimic of Pulmonary Vasculitis: A Case Report and Review of the Literature.
- Index of suspicion.
- Management of a parturient with an acute exacerbation of idiopathic pulmonary haemosiderosis and posterior spinal instrumentation.
- Pulmonary Hemosiderosis with Calcification Associated with IgA Nephropathy.
- Retinal oxalosis in two diabetic patients.
- The selection and evaluation of new chelating agents for the treatment of iron overload.
- Use of sodium chromate Cr51 in diagnosing childhood idiopathic pulmonary hemosiderosis.