Subject Areas on Research
- Hemorrhagic complications of thoracentesis and small-bore chest tube placement in patients taking clopidogrel.
- Imaging of complications of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery.
- Incidence and management of occult hemothoraces.
- Outcomes of video-assisted thoracoscopic decortication.
- Reoperative surgery in calves with a total artificial heart.
- Short recovery time after percutaneous liver biopsy: should we change our current practices?
- Straightening out chest tubes: what size, what type, and when.