Subject Areas on Research
- Hemorrhagic complications of thoracentesis and small-bore chest tube placement in patients taking clopidogrel.
- Imaging of complications of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery.
- Incidence and management of occult hemothoraces.
- Management of simple and retained hemothorax: A practice management guideline from the Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma.
- Outcomes of video-assisted thoracoscopic decortication.
- Posttraumatic anomalous pulmonary edema.
- Reoperative surgery in calves with a total artificial heart.
- Straightening out chest tubes: what size, what type, and when.