Subject Areas on Research
- "Heparin-free" cardiopulmonary bypass: first reported use of heparinoid (Org 10172) to provide anticoagulation for cardiopulmonary bypass.
- A dose escalation study of ORG 10172 (low molecular weight heparinoid) in stroke.
- Alternative methods of anticoagulation for dialysis-dependent patients with heparin-induced thrombocytopenia.
- Clinical practice. Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia.
- Orgaran during rotational atherectomy in the setting of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia.
- Parenteral anticoagulation with the heparinoid Lomoparan (Org 10172) in patients with heparin induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis.
- Percutaneous coronary interventions in patients with heparin-induced thrombocytopenia.
- Studies of Org 10172 in patients with acute ischemic stroke. TOAST Study Group.
Keywords of People