Subject Areas on Research
- Association of IL-1β -511 polymorphism with severe veno-occlusive disease in pediatric-matched allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Defibrotide for the treatment of hepatic veno-occlusive disease in children after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Defibrotide for the treatment of severe hepatic veno-occlusive disease and multiorgan failure after stem cell transplantation: a multicenter, randomized, dose-finding trial.
- Defibrotide sodium for the treatment of hepatic veno-occlusive disease/sinusoidal obstruction syndrome.
- Hepatic dysfunction following busulfan and cyclophosphamide myeloablation: a retrospective, multicenter analysis.
- Hepatic veno-occlusive disease following stem cell transplantation: incidence, clinical course, and outcome.
- High Variability in the Reported Management of Hepatic Veno-Occlusive Disease in Children after Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation.
- High-dose carboplatin, cyclophosphamide, and BCNU with autologous bone marrow support: excessive hepatic toxicity.
- How I treat sinusoidal obstruction syndrome.
- Intravenous immunoglobulin and the risk of hepatic veno-occlusive disease after bone marrow transplantation.
- Intravenous versus oral busulfan as part of a busulfan/cyclophosphamide preparative regimen for allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: decreased incidence of hepatic venoocclusive disease (HVOD), HVOD-related mortality, and overall 100-day mortality.
- Marrow transplantation for acute nonlymphoblastic leukemia in first remission: toxicity and long-term follow-up of patients conditioned with single dose or fractionated total body irradiation.
- Multi-institutional use of defibrotide in 88 patients after stem cell transplantation with severe veno-occlusive disease and multisystem organ failure: response without significant toxicity in a high-risk population and factors predictive of outcome.
- Phase 3 trial of defibrotide for the treatment of severe veno-occlusive disease and multi-organ failure.
- Second marrow transplants in patients with leukemia who relapse after allogeneic marrow transplantation.
- Vascular diseases and MR angiography of the liver.
Keywords of People