Subject Areas on Research
- Acute viral infections in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus: description of 23 cases and review of the literature.
- Cross circulation between children in hepatic coma and chimpanzees. Clinical, biochemical, and coagulation observations.
- Fatality from hepatitis A in a child taking valproate.
- Hepatitis A virus infection suppresses hepatitis C virus replication and may lead to clearance of HCV.
- IDSA/AASLD Response to Cochrane Review on Direct-Acting Antivirals for Hepatitis C.
- Impaired function of CD4+/CD25+ T regulatory lymphocytes characterizes the self-limited hepatitis A virus infection.
- Initiation & completion rates of hepatitis A vaccination among US pediatric populations born between 2005 and 2009.
- Jaundice. Value of five-day steroid test in differential diagnosis.
- Nosocomial hepatitis A infection in a paediatric intensive care unit.
- Prevaccination screening for citizens of the United States living abroad who are at risk for hepatitis A.
- Seroprevalence of hepatitis A, B, and C in a United States military recruit population.
- The safety of eating shellfish.
- Vaccinations for pregnant women.
Keywords of People