Subject Areas on Research
- A follow-up study of three hepatitis B virus markers in personnel from the Canadian Armed Forces.
- A program for eradication of hepatitis B from Taiwan by a 10-year, four-dose vaccination program.
- Comparative study of the immunogenicity and safety of two dosing schedules of hepatitis B vaccine in neonates.
- Hepatitis B core antibody positive donors as a safe and effective therapeutic option to increase available organs for lung transplantation.
- Hepatitis B core antibody-positive donors in cardiac transplantation: a single-center experience.
- Hepatocytic expression of human sodium-taurocholate cotransporting polypeptide enables hepatitis B virus infection of macaques.
- Patients with core antibody positive and surface antigen negative Hepatitis B (anti-HBc+, HBsAg-) on anti-TNF therapy have a low rate of reactivation.
- Use of renal allografts from donors positive for hepatitis B core antibody confers minimal risk for subsequent development of clinical hepatitis B virus disease.