Subject Areas on Research
- A rationalized approach to the treatment of patients infected with hepatitis B.
- Cumulative viral evolutionary changes in chronic hepatitis B virus infection precedes hepatitis B e antigen seroconversion.
- Evidence for reduced selection pressure on the hepatitis B virus core gene in hepatitis B e antigen-negative chronic hepatitis B.
- Factors Associated With Persistent Increase in Level of Alanine Aminotransferase in Patients With Chronic Hepatitis B Receiving Oral Antiviral Therapy.
- Hepatitis B virus (HBV) reactivation after cytotoxic or immunosuppressive therapy--pathogenesis and management.
- Quantitation of hepatitis B viremia and emergence of YMDD variants in patients with chronic hepatitis B treated with lamivudine.
- The risk of hepatitis B transmission from health care workers to patients in a hospital setting--a prospective study.
- Viral quasi-species evolution during hepatitis Be antigen seroconversion.