Subject Areas on Research
- A case of electrical storm in a liver transplant patient.
- Copper is required for oncogenic BRAF signalling and tumorigenesis.
- Extraocular muscle dystonia due to acquired (non-Wilsonian) hepatocerebral degeneration.
- Liver transplantation for Wilson's disease: a single-center experience.
- Liver transplantation for liver malignancies in Wilson's disease: two novel cases.
- Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis: Histopathology Basics Within a Broader Context.
- Novel bacterial P-type ATPases with histidine-rich heavy-metal-associated sequences.
- Resolution of decompensated cirrhosis from Wilson's disease with zinc monotherapy: a potential therapeutic option?
- Wilson disease--penicillamine therapy and late presentation.
Keywords of People