Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized, open label trial of methadone continuation versus forced withdrawal in a combined US prison and jail: Findings at 12 months post-release.
- Alcoholism as a risk factor in methadone maintenance. A randomized controlled trial.
- Altered localization of choline transporter sites in the mouse hippocampus after prenatal heroin exposure.
- Do methadone patients substitute other drugs for heroin? Predicting substance use at 1-year follow-up.
- Follow-up of methadone maintenance patients hospitalized for abuse of alcohol and barbiturates.
- Gnao1 (G alphaO protein) is a likely genetic contributor to variation in physical dependence on opioids in mice.
- HIV risk behavior in opioid dependent adults seeking detoxification treatment: an exploratory comparison of heroin and oxycodone users.
- How do prescription opioid users differ from users of heroin or other drugs in psychopathology: results from the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions.
- Identification and treatment of alcoholics who use opiates.
- Is inhalant use a risk factor for heroin and injection drug use among adolescents in the United States?
- Lefetamine: new abuse of an old drug--clinical evaluation of opioid activity.
- Low barrier buprenorphine treatment for persons experiencing homelessness and injecting heroin in San Francisco.
- Methadone and cocaine.
- Mortality among heroin users and users of other internationally regulated drugs: A 27-year follow-up of users in the Epidemiologic Catchment Area Program household samples.
- Opiate detoxification of methadone maintenance patients using lefetamine, clonidine and buprenorphine.
- Predicting cocaine use among methadone patients: analysis of findings from a national study.
- Referring heroin users from compulsory detoxification centers to community methadone maintenance treatment: a comparison of three models.
- Running the Numbers: County Level Dynamics of Heroin Mortality in North Carolina.
- Serendipitous rapid detoxification from opiates: the importance of time-dependent processes.
- Seroprevalence and seroincidence of HIV-1 in injection drug users using the VA system.
- The relationship between hepatitis B surface antigen and antibody and continued drug use in narcotic dependency: a randomized controlled study.
- Trends in nonheroin opioid abuse admissions: 1992-2004.
- Tricuspid endocarditis in a drug addict; detection of tricuspid vegetations by two-dimensional echocardiography.
- Urban, individuals of color are impacted by fentanyl-contaminated heroin.
Keywords of People
- Wu, Li-Tzy, Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Medicine, General Internal Medicine