Subject Areas on Research
- Acute retinal necrosis following epidural steroid injections.
- Assessment of the Accuracy of Using ICD-9 Codes to Identify Uveitis, Herpes Zoster Ophthalmicus, Scleritis, and Episcleritis.
- Association between atopy and herpetic eye disease: results from the pacific ocular inflammation study.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Acute Retinal Necrosis: A Report by the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
- Incidence of herpes zoster ophthalmicus: results from the Pacific Ocular Inflammation Study.
- Optic chiasm, optic nerve, and retinal involvement secondary to varicella-zoster virus.