Subject Areas on Research
- Bioterrorism and electron microscopic differentiation of poxviruses from herpesviruses: dos and don'ts.
- Cyclocreatine (1-carboxymethyl-2-iminoimidazolidine) inhibits the replication of human herpes viruses.
- Gene therapy of bladder pain with herpes simplex virus (HSV) vectors expressing preproenkephalin (PPE).
- Herpesvirus microRNAs: phenotypes and functions.
- Herpesviruses carrying a Brainbow cassette reveal replication and expression of limited numbers of incoming genomes.
- Herpesviruses: Silent Instigators of Lung Injury after Hematopoietic Cell Transplant.
- Inhibition of glycosylation of bovine herpesvirus 1 glycoproteins by the thymidine analog (E)-5-(2 Bromovinyl)-2'-deoxyuridine.
- Journey to the center of the cell.
- Polymerase chain reaction amplification and in situ hybridization for the detection of human B-lymphotropic virus.
- Viral and cellular messenger RNA targets of viral microRNAs.
- Viruses as therapeutic agents against malignant disease of the central nervous system.
- [Association between HSV-2 infection and serum anti-rat brain antibodies in patients with autism].
Keywords of People