Subject Areas on Research
- 64Cu-p-NH2-Bn-DOTA-hu14.18K322A, a PET radiotracer targeting neuroblastoma and melanoma.
- Anti-EGFRvIII monoclonal antibody armed with 177Lu: in vivo comparison of macrocyclic and acyclic ligands.
- Molecular encapsulation.
- Pharmacokinetic effect of AMD070, an Oral CXCR4 antagonist, on CYP3A4 and CYP2D6 substrates midazolam and dextromethorphan in healthy volunteers.
- Radiolabelling of glucose-Tyr3-octreotate with 125I and analysis of its metabolism in rats: comparison with radiolabelled DOTA-Tyr3-octreotate.
- SIB-DOTA: a trifunctional prosthetic group potentially amenable for multi-modal labeling that enhances tumor uptake of internalizing monoclonal antibodies.