Subject Areas on Research
- Blebbistatin, a novel inhibitor of myosin II ATPase activity, increases aqueous humor outflow facility in perfused enucleated porcine eyes.
- Calabadion: A new agent to reverse the effects of benzylisoquinoline and steroidal neuromuscular-blocking agents.
- Direct acting antivirals for the treatment of hepatitis C in ethnic minority populations.
- Mechanical stiffness grades metastatic potential in patient tumor cells and in cancer cell lines.
- NOTUM is a potential pharmacodynamic biomarker of Wnt pathway inhibition.
- Patient engagement and study design of PROP UP: A multi-site patient-centered prospective observational study of patients undergoing hepatitis C treatment.
- Ribavirin-Free Regimen With Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir Is Associated With High Efficacy and Improvement of Patient-Reported Outcomes in Patients With Genotypes 2 and 3 Chronic Hepatitis C: Results From Astral-2 and -3 Clinical Trials.
- Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir for HCV Genotype 2 and 3 Infection.
- Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir for HCV in Patients with Decompensated Cirrhosis.
- Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir for the Treatment of Hepatitis C Virus in Patients Coinfected With Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1: An Open-Label, Phase 3 Study.
- Sparstolonin B (SsnB) attenuates liver fibrosis via a parallel conjugate pathway involving P53-P21 axis, TGF-beta signaling and focal adhesion that is TLR4 dependent.
- Sparstolonin B attenuates early liver inflammation in experimental NASH by modulating TLR4 trafficking in lipid rafts via NADPH oxidase activation.
- Umbralisib, a novel PI3Kδ and casein kinase-1ε inhibitor, in relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukaemia and lymphoma: an open-label, phase 1, dose-escalation, first-in-human study.
- Wnt addiction of genetically defined cancers reversed by PORCN inhibition.
Keywords of People