Subject Areas on Research
- Behavioral effects of acute hexamethonium in rats chronically intoxicated with nicotine.
- Cholinergic mechanisms involved with histamine hyperreactivity in immune rabbit airways challenged with ragweed antigen.
- Effects of daily dermal application of DEET and epermethrin, alone and in combination, on sensorimotor performance, blood-brain barrier, and blood-testis barrier in rats.
- Factors influencing the altered pain perception in the spontaneously hypertensive rat.
- Identification of muscarinic acetylcholine receptors in isolated canine lingual epithelia via voltage clamp measurements.
- Mechanisms of substance P-induced contraction of rabbit airway smooth muscle.