Subject Areas on Research
- Atomic contributions to the optical rotation angle as a quantitative probe of molecular chirality.
- Biological treatment of mixtures of toluene and n-hexane vapours in a hollow fibre membrane bioreactor.
- Safety of a preservative system containing 1,2-hexanediol and caprylyl glycol.
- Studies of the molecular pathogenesis of hexane neuropathy. II. Evidence that pyrrole derivatization of lysyl residues leads to protein crosslinking.
- The n-hexane and chloroform fractions of Piper betle L. trigger different arms of immune responses in BALB/c mice and exhibit antifilarial activity against human lymphatic filarid Brugia malayi.