Subject Areas on Research
- A study of competitive adsorption of organic molecules onto mineral oxides using DRIFTS.
- Atomic contributions to the optical rotation angle as a quantitative probe of molecular chirality.
- Biological treatment of mixtures of toluene and n-hexane vapours in a hollow fibre membrane bioreactor.
- Interaction of mineral surfaces with simple organic molecules by diffuse reflectance IR spectroscopy (DRIFT).
- Safety of a preservative system containing 1,2-hexanediol and caprylyl glycol.
- Studies of the molecular pathogenesis of hexane neuropathy. II. Evidence that pyrrole derivatization of lysyl residues leads to protein crosslinking.
- The adsorption of salicylic acid onto gamma-alumina and kaolinite from solution in hexane studied using diffuse reflectance infrared Fourier transform spectroscopy (DRIFT).
- The n-hexane and chloroform fractions of Piper betle L. trigger different arms of immune responses in BALB/c mice and exhibit antifilarial activity against human lymphatic filarid Brugia malayi.