Subject Areas on Research
- Bovine hepatic fructose 1,6-diphosphatase: -glycerophosphate hydrolysis-evidence for a shared active site.
- Definition of a metal-dependent/Li(+)-inhibited phosphomonoesterase protein family based upon a conserved three-dimensional core structure.
- Gain of glucose-independent growth upon metastasis of breast cancer cells to the brain.
- Relevance of the capacity of phosphorylated fructose to scavenge the hydroxyl radical.
- The effect of protein nutrition on host and tumor metabolism.
- Three successful pregnancies through dietary management of fructose-1,6-bisphosphatase deficiency.