Subject Areas on Research
- Altered oxidative metabolism in selenium-deficient rat granulocytes.
- Dissociation of opsonized particle phagocytosis and respiratory burst activity in an Epstein-Barr virus-infected myeloid cell line.
- Fundamental metabolic differences between hepatocytes and islet beta-cells revealed by glucokinase overexpression.
- Ligatin binds phosphohexose residues on acidic hydrolases.
- Metabolism and transport of galactose by rat intestine.
- Selenium deficiency with total parenteral nutrition: reversal of biochemical and functional abnormalities by selenium supplementation: a case report.