Subject Areas on Research
- AglJ adds the first sugar of the N-linked pentasaccharide decorating the Haloferax volcanii S-layer glycoprotein.
- Antigens and surface components associated with virulence of Actinomyces viscosus.
- Evidence that forskolin binds to the glucose transporter of human erythrocytes.
- Refined solution structure of the LpxC-TU-514 complex and pKa analysis of an active site histidine: insights into the mechanism and inhibitor design.
- Structural insights into the glycosyltransferase activity of the Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae HMW1C-like protein.
- The Haemophilus influenzae HMW1C protein is a glycosyltransferase that transfers hexose residues to asparagine sites in the HMW1 adhesin.
- The impact of antibodies on clinical outcomes in diseases treated with therapeutic protein: lessons learned from infantile Pompe disease.