Subject Areas on Research
- Anion modulation of the negative Bohr effect of haemoglobin from a primitive amphibian.
- Cardiac MR for the assessment of myocardial viability.
- Effects of cold exposure and dehydration on renal function in black-tailed prairie dogs.
- Gene Expression Profiling in the Hibernating Primate, Cheirogaleus Medius.
- NPY and galanin in a hibernator: hypothalamic gene expression and effects on feeding.
- Organ protective mechanisms common to extremes of physiology: a window through hibernation biology.
- Proteomic Profiling Reveals Adaptive Responses to Surgical Myocardial Ischemia-Reperfusion in Hibernating Arctic Ground Squirrels Compared to Rats.
- The Gut Microbiota Modulates Energy Metabolism in the Hibernating Brown Bear Ursus arctos.
- The relationship of sleep with temperature and metabolic rate in a hibernating primate.
- Transcriptomics in the wild: Hibernation physiology in free-ranging dwarf lemurs.
- Tropical heterothermy is "cool": The expression of daily torpor and hibernation in primates.
- Underground hibernation in a primate.
Keywords of People