Subject Areas on Research
- AIUM practice guideline for the performance of an ultrasound examination for detection and assessment of developmental dysplasia of the hip.
- Acetabular Dysplasia in Middle-Aged Patients: Periacetabular Osteotomy or Total Hip Arthroplasty?
- CODAS syndrome is associated with mutations of LONP1, encoding mitochondrial AAA+ Lon protease.
- Factors predicting the failure of Bernese periacetabular osteotomy: a meta-regression analysis.
- Medium-term results of the Bernese periacetabular osteotomy in the treatment of symptomatic developmental dysplasia of the hip.
- Radiographic Underestimation of In Vivo Cup Coverage Provided by Total Hip Arthroplasty for Dysplasia.
- Report of breakout session: Strategies to improve hip preservation training.
- Severin classification system for evaluation of the results of operative treatment of congenital dislocation of the hip. A study of intraobserver and interobserver reliability.
- The morphology of the femur in developmental dysplasia of the hip.
- Total hip replacement for coxarthrosis secondary to congenital dysplasia and dislocation of the hip. Long-term results.
- Ultrasound for screening and management of developmental dysplasia of the hip.
- Use of computed tomography in congenital dislocation of the hip.
Keywords of People