Subject Areas on Research
- A woman with too much facial hair. Evaluating the possibility of attenuated 21-hydroxylase deficiency in hirsutism.
- Altering hirsutism through ovulation induction in women with polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Dexamethasone and spironolactone in the treatment of non-tumorous hyperandrogenism.
- Evaluation and treatment of hirsutism. Introduction.
- Evaluation of danazol as an oral contraceptive.
- Lack of effect of topical finasteride suggests an endocrine role for dihydrotestosterone.
- Metabolic syndrome.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome: update on diagnosis and treatment.
- Prevalence of polycystic ovaries in women with androgenic alopecia.
- Strumal carcinoid of the ovary: an analysis of 50 cases of a distinctive tumor composed of thyroid tissue and carcinoid.
- Total testosterone assays in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: precision and correlation with hirsutism.
Keywords of People