Subject Areas on Research
- Brain tumors induced in dogs by the Schmidt-Ruppin strain of Rous sarcoma virus. Neuropathological and immunological observations.
- Crystal-storing histiocytosis: a clinicopathological study of 13 cases.
- Diagnosis of phacoanaphylactic endophthalmitis by fine needle aspiration biopsy.
- Erythrophagocytosis in Gaucher cells.
- Exfoliative cytopathologic studies in organ transplantation. 3. The cytologic profile of urine during acute renal allograft rejection.
- Fatal Rocky Mountain spotted fever. Hematologic and lymphoreticular observations.
- Histiocytes in familial and infection-induced/idiopathic hemophagocytic syndromes may exhibit phenotypic differences.
- Histiocytic/dendritic cell transformation of B-cell neoplasms: pathologic evidence of lineage conversion in differentiated hematolymphoid malignancies.
- Histiocytoid carcinoma of the male breast.
- Leprosy in a mangabey monkey--naturally acquired infection.
- Pulmonary pathology of Rocky Mountain spotted fever (RMSF) in children.
- Solitary eosinophilic granuloma invading the clivus of an adult: case report.
- Subcutaneous granuloma annulare: MR imaging features in six children and literature review.
- Type II congenital dyserythropoietic anemia.
- Xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis in renal transplant recipient.
Keywords of People