Subject Areas on Research
- A cyclin B homolog in S. cerevisiae: chronic activation of the Cdc28 protein kinase by cyclin prevents exit from mitosis.
- Characterization and follicle stimulating hormone activation of Sertoli cell cyclic AMP-dependent protein kinases.
- Expression of a constitutive form of calcium/calmodulin dependent protein kinase II leads to arrest of the cell cycle in G2.
- Expression of the noncatalytic domain of the NIMA kinase causes a G2 arrest in Aspergillus nidulans.
- Full activation of p34CDC28 histone H1 kinase activity is unable to promote entry into mitosis in checkpoint-arrested cells of the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Transforming growth factor beta 1 can induce CIP1/WAF1 expression independent of the p53 pathway in ovarian cancer cells.
Keywords of People