Subject Areas on Research
- Alterations in HLA-DP and HLA-DQ antigen frequency in patients with dermatitis herpetiformis.
- An HLA class II region restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP) in patients with dermatitis herpetiformis: association with HLA-DP phenotype.
- Development of donor-specific and non-donor-specific HLA-DP antibodies post-transplant: the role of epitope sharing and epitope matching.
- Early acute antibody-mediated rejection of a negative flow crossmatch 3rd kidney transplant with exclusive disparity at HLA-DP.
- Hardy-Weinberg testing for HLA class II (DRB1, DQA1, DQB1, and DPB1) loci in 26 human ethnic groups.
- Identification of Functional and Expression Polymorphisms Associated With Risk for Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Autoantibody-Associated Vasculitis.