Subject Areas on Research
- Cases from the Osler Medical Service at Johns Hopkins University.
- Characteristics of lung cancer in elderly patients.
- Comparison of Patient- and Practitioner-Reported Toxic Effects Associated With Chemoradiotherapy for Head and Neck Cancer.
- Development and pilot testing of an objective structured clinical examination (OSCE) on hoarseness.
- Dysphagia, hoarseness, and globus in a postoperative patient.
- High economic burden of caring for patients with suspected extraesophageal reflux.
- Hoarseness after thyroidectomy: blame the endocrine surgeon alone?
- Hoarseness: is it really laryngopharyngeal reflux?
- Recommended patient-reported core set of symptoms to measure in head and neck cancer treatment trials.
- Results of ansa to recurrent laryngeal nerve reinnervation.
Keywords of People
- Cohen, Seth Morris, Professor of Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences, Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences
- Esclamado, Ramon Mitra, Professor Emeritus of Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences, Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences
- Lee, Walter T, Professor of Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences, Radiation Oncology