Subject Areas on Research
- A walk on the beach.
- Cardiorespiratory biomarker responses in healthy young adults to drastic air quality changes surrounding the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
- Emergency department patterns in psychiatric visits during the holiday season.
- Impact of time of presentation on process performance and outcomes in ST-segment-elevation myocardial infarction: a report from the American Heart Association: Mission Lifeline program.
- Predicting trauma admissions: the effect of weather, weekday, and other variables.
- SO2 levels and perturbations in mortality. A study in the New York-New Jersey metropolis.
- Weekend and holiday exercise testing in patients with chest pain.
Keywords of People