Subject Areas on Research
- Acute results, complications, and effect of lesion characteristics on outcome with the solid-state, pulsed-wave, mid-infrared laser angioplasty system: final multicenter registry report. Holmium:YAG Laser Multicenter Investigators.
- Comparison of the Nanopulse Lithotripter to the Holmium Laser: Stone Fragmentation Efficiency and Impact on Flexible Ureteroscope Deflection and Flow.
- Dusting Efficiency of the Moses Holmium Laser: An Automated In Vitro Assessment.
- Endoscopic management of urologic disease with the holmium laser.
- Holmium laser for stone management.
- Holmium:Yttrium-Aluminum-Garnet Laser Pulse Type Affects Irrigation Temperatures in a Benchtop Ureteral Model.
- Impact of holmium laser settings and fiber diameter on stone fragmentation and endoscope deflection.
- Induction of angiogenesis after TMR: a comparison of holmium: YAG, CO2, and excimer lasers.
- Let's Get to the Point: Comparing Insertion Characteristics and Scope Damage of Flat-Tip and Ball-Tip Holmium Laser Fibers.
- Low-power holmium laser for the management of urinary tract calculi, structures, and tumors.
- Nitinol stone retrieval-assisted ureteroscopic management of lower pole renal calculi.
- Ureteroscopic management of recurrent renal cystine calculi.
- Variable Pulse Duration From a New Holmium:YAG Laser: The Effect on Stone Comminution, Fiber Tip Degradation, and Retropulsion in a Dusting Model.
Keywords of People