Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of inborn vs. outborn delivery on neurodevelopmental outcomes in infants with hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy: secondary analyses of the NICHD whole-body cooling trial.
- High mortality rates for very low birth weight infants in developing countries despite training.
- Maternal cultural practices for neonates' care in upper Egypt.
- Obstetrics services--women's perspectives.
- Oral misoprostol in preventing postpartum haemorrhage in resource-poor communities: a randomised controlled trial.
- Prevalence and predictors of giving birth in health facilities in Bugesera District, Rwanda.
- Towards universal access to skilled birth attendance: the process of transforming the role of traditional birth attendants in Rural China.