Hoof and Claw
Subject Areas on Research
- Amniotic band syndrome in fetal lambs. I: Fetoscopic release and morphometric outcome.
- Evidence for a grooming claw in a North American adapiform primate: implications for anthropoid origins.
- Evolutionary Biomechanics: The Pathway to Power in Snapping Shrimp.
- Grasping primate origins.
- Morphological correlates of the grooming claw in distal phalanges of platyrrhines and other primates: a preliminary study.
- Oldest evidence for grooming claws in euprimates.
- Revisiting the adaptive origins of primates (again).